save the date! 2018 events in margaret’s garden and nearby
SAVE THE DATES! I’m putting the finishing touches on my 2018 workshop and tour calendar in Copake Falls, NY. Note: No tickets or reservations are required for May 5 and Aug. 18 garden Open Days, but for all the other events and also for “extras” like talks and workshops on those Open Days, reservations are required. The schedule:
- Saturday March 24, 2018, 8th annual Seedy Saturday, half-day workshops, at Turtle Tree Seed, at Camphill Village, Copake, NY. Get full details and order a ticket now.
- Saturday April 21, 2018, Growing Mushrooms: Half-day hands-on workshops with John Michelotti, in my garden in Copake Falls, NY. Get full details and order a ticket now.
- Saturday May 5, 2018, Garden Conservancy Open Day. Plus plant sale by Broken Arrow Nursery, in my garden in Copake Falls, NY. Cooking with herbs classes by cookbook author Alexandra Stafford and chef Serge Madikians, plus annual flower-growing and arranging classes with organic flower farmer Jenny Elliott. Details on everything (and even box lunches to pre-order to make your day with us run smoothly!) at this link. Directions to Margaret’s garden only at the Garden Conservancy website.
- Saturday June 9, 2018, Open-Day Plus, with Adam Wheeler of Broken Arrow Nursery. Want the deluxe package, with lots of personal attention? Half-day guided garden touring punctuated with mini-workshops by me and Adam, in my garden in Copake Falls, NY, plus plant sale. Reserve a ticket now for morning or afternoon sessions.
- Saturday July 28, Moth Night in Taconic State Park, Copake Falls. Tickets go on sale in late spring.
- Saturday August 18, 2018, Garden Conservancy Open Day and Copake Falls Day. Plus plant sale by Broken Arrow Nursery. With guest speaker Lee Reich on fruit espaliers, and an afternoon hands-on drip irrigation workshop. Tickets on sale in late spring.