I think with the stress it is under, keep it in the pot a little while longer and nurse it gently. Upending to transplant it is probably just another insult right now. Watch to see if the next set of leaf buds break, and give it a rest meantime. Maybe in a couple of weeks? Hard to be precise with this stuff because I can’t see the condition of it myself, but better not add another layer of stress if all I am saying, if you can wait. M.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome! I’m Margaret Roach, a leading garden writer for 25 years—at ‘Martha Stewart Living,’ ‘Newsday,’ and in three books. I host a public-radio podcast; I also lecture, plus hold tours at my 2.3-acre Hudson Valley (NY) Zone 5B garden, and always say no to chemicals and yes to great plants.