I was hoping to seed today but am noticing that the next few days call for rain. Should I wait until the chance of rain passes? (I am in Long Island, Zone 7). Thanks!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome! I’m Margaret Roach, a leading garden writer for 25 years—at ‘Martha Stewart Living,’ ‘Newsday,’ and in three books. I host a public-radio podcast; I also lecture, plus hold tours at my 2.3-acre Hudson Valley (NY) Zone 5B garden, and always say no to chemicals and yes to great plants.