hi margaret, i need to move some amsonia and digitalis (perennial form) to a better location. when can i safely transplant them? can i do it now or should i wait until fall, and when in fall? (i live in washington dc area).
also when can/should i cut back caryopteris? better to do at the end of next winter? or during fall clean up?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome! I’m Margaret Roach, a leading garden writer for 25 years—at ‘Martha Stewart Living,’ ‘Newsday,’ and in three books. I host a public-radio podcast; I also lecture, plus hold tours at my 2.3-acre Hudson Valley (NY) Zone 5B garden, and always say no to chemicals and yes to great plants.